Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Addendum Update

I keep finding new (old) great photographs or important information which is delaying the release of the first addendum/rewrite section of our book. This gets better every day.

Tonight, I have posted a couple of letters detailing the relationship the Wrathers had with the Disneys. I found these while researching for the book rewrite along with about one thousand other items I either copied or scanned. I will be sharing these new photos and news in the addendums as well as in this blog. Stay tuned for the release of addendum one. I will be producing just 500 copies and these will be awesome!

http://www.magicalhotel.com

4 comments:

walterworld said...

OK, slightly confused...Is the Addendum meant to be a supplement to your original book or more like a second edition with more info?

Thanks!

Magical Hotel said...

It's got original text and photos along with all new text and photos. It's like a comprehensive update that will eventually triple the size of the book but released in sections over time. We hope to have 3-4 addendums a year. I have to say, I have found some great stuff to add.

傻眼 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.